Financial accountability, honesty and righteous living are deeply tied to the heart of God. That is why we believe in our responsibility, not only to you but also to God, to be faithful stewards of the resources that God brings into this ministry. We are committed to upholding sound biblical standards and maintaining integrity in every area of this organization. We understand that we are just stewards of what God is doing and we trust in His direction as the Holy Spirit connects the hearts of those of whom He wishes to use in this mission.
The Lord hates cheating and delights in honesty. Proud men end in shame, but the meek become wise. A good man is guided by his honesty; the evil man is destroyed by his dishonesty. Your riches won’t help you on Judgment Day; only righteousness counts then. Proverbs 11: 1-4 (TLB)
Standards of Conduct
- Our mission is foremost grounded in Christ and purposed to advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ by spreading His love, as well as, representing Christ through our financial conduct.
- Our ministry is overseen by a Board of Directors, all of whom are not staff members or relatives. Our Board meets to approve and assess operational and ministry goals and achievements.
- Our financial statements are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- We believe that God is the author of all finances and He is responsible for touching the hearts of individuals to further this ministry. Therefore, we choose to put our complete trust in Him for where He takes this ministry and will avoid using any pressure tactics in our fund-raising efforts.
- All donations received will be applied and used for the purpose for which they were raised. If any contribution is specifically designated for a particular project, all those fund shall be applied to that project with the possibility of assessing up to 10 percent to be used for the administration of that gift, as directed by our Board of Directors. In the event that additional contributions are received for a project than can be wisely applicable to it, we will use those funds for a similar project of great need. Purposing to always fulfill the need of which God lays out before us and the opportunity we have to spread the love and Gospel of Christ.
- Contributions to this ministry are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. (#81-3161226)
- We believe that God honors those who use wisdom in conducting financial decisions, and that is why we purpose to operate this ministry free of debt that might hamper the mission of the Gospel. Although we may, on occasion, borrow capital for expenses of running this ministry, we repay all loans with dedicated promptness and integrity.
- We value your involvement and interest in partnering with us as we come together to partner with others. Out of that regard, we will never sell or give out our mailing list to any other group who may wish to use the names and address of our donors. Maintaining a tight level of security and privacy of our partners is of utmost importance to us.