We value your involvement and interest in partnering with us as we come together to partner with others. Out of that regard, we will never sell or give out our mailing list to any other group who may wish to use the names and addresses of our donors. Maintaining a tight level of security and privacy of our partners is of utmost importance to us.
PERSONAL INFORMATION USE
Be a Blessing will never sell, rent, lease, or exchange your Personal Information to third parties. Your Personal Information will only be shared if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Be a Blessing, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
The identity of all who contact us through this website will be kept confidential. Use of Personal Information will be limited to the internal purposes of Be a Blessing and only to further our ministry activities and purposes.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information is collected in order to uniquely identify you as an individual. This information consists of your name, address, telephone number, and email address of which you provide online when becoming a partner.
- Transaction information provided by you when you donate online such as credit card and payment information.
- Anonymous information that does not personally identify you. When you visit our website, open e-mails we send, or use our applications on third-party websites or platforms, we collect general usage information related to your location, viewing, and technical data.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect your information in order to complete transactions by your request such as: information or materials from our organization, online donations, and through the use of online tracking technologies. Online tracking technologies, permits us access to statistical knowledge regarding our websites’ usage and effectiveness.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
Be a Blessing uses your information to provide you with the best service we can. Staying consistent with local law and the choices that are available to you, we may also use your information to:
- Provide you with information you request;
- Complete any transactions you request or issue donation tax receipts. Credit card numbers are used only for donation processing and are not retained for any other purposes.
- Communicate with you about your donor account or transactions with us;
- Send you information about our ministry or features on our websites;
- Optimize or improve our services and operations;
- Identify, inspect, and avert activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
Be a Blessing is devoted to guaranteeing the security of your information. To facilitate the proper use of information and prevent unauthorized access, Internet Encryption Software Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol with SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption, is used when collecting and transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. SSL Certificates protect your sensitive information by encrypting the data in your browser, then decrypting it once it is received by our server. However, be advised that despite our best efforts, no security procedures are perfect nor completely impassable.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
Be a Blessing may provide links to third-party websites or embed third party applications on our website that allow you to login, view or join other communities. The use of these links and applications are subject to that third-parties’ privacy policies. Be a Blessing is not responsible for the content or policies of those third-party websites.